Saturday 28 January 2012

student film



What drew me into picking this film was that it kept me hooked and intrested all the way through . The name of the two minute film is called 'Paper trail' the name itself was what made me pick it in the first place and untill now i haven't yet discovered the importance of a name . This name in particular to me is very mysterious it made me think : why is there a paper trail ? who is leaving a paper trail and why ? .

The sound is what filled my senses first , it was a scary almost alluring sound because i knew it would lead onto something important . The first image was of a box , i noticed that they showed all angles of the box which proved to the audience that it was indeed something important something to look out for. Overall what i really liked about this previous media students thriller is the various camera angles they used as well as the sounds that went with it, i also liked the pace of the film opening and thought it suited the name and the plot well.

No comments:

Post a Comment