Monday 12 March 2012

Thriller Titles in English.


Although we had originally planned to use Korean titles, our titles are now in English. This is due to the fact that my group were editing whilst I had a late class that could not be missed. Since I was away, and am the only Korean speaker in my group we were unable to use the Korean titles. Although I had written them out, my group were told in the final stages of editing when our Media teacher Mary told them that we could not use the same people as actors as the directors producers editors etc, even though our project had just been the 3 of us.













Looking back on a post I had done during class in January which analysed the titles on The Grudge we were able to choose the order of the titles accordingly. If we were able to create and Korean release and Western release we would keep the western titles in English and Korean Title in Hangeul - the modern Korean alphabet


Our college then added the CANDI Studios logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment